Thursday, August 25, 2005

Who Am I...?

Who I say I am... as I head into Autumn 2005...?

I stand for being the stallion who no man can conquer or tame,

I stand for being unleashed, wild and free, even when I feel the leash or the whip of old masters...

I stand for being ALIVE and a ferocious seeker of fun and adventure, and I stand for being one who runs triumphantly alongside, with and behind the other stallions...

I stand for being an inspiration to all who seek to be free, or who even think of it for a passing moment...

I stand for being the one that makes the wind follow in my wake as I run... the same wind that will whisper in the ears of lone horses in the quiet of nite...

I stand for being the wind that calls to each stallion to RUN! RUN! RUN!

...Run with the wind, run into the wind, and run up the mountains of challenge.... Run into life, into new lands...

I stand for being the one who tells all stallions... your legs, your lungs and your mind are enough... you can fly!

Yes, you can fly like the wind... there's nothing you need to believe... there's no one you need to follow... your legs, your lungs and your mind are more than enough... you can fly!

I stand for being a stallion of spirit, the spirit to run, the spirit to fly... a stallion who never stops running, flying or soaring... the beautiful winged beast in the sky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home