Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Cry Freedom!

I got a phone call last Friday and an email this morning...

Both were cries of freedom, that have me thinking of that final scene of the movie, Braveheart, where William Wallace played by Mel Gibson is being publicly tortured and about to die...

Wallace has risked his life to stand up for the freedom and dignity of the people of Scottland, and he is aobut to die for the stand he took.

He opens his mouth to speak and the torturer loosens his grip, assuming Wallace is going to back down compromise everything he stands for in order to save his own life...

Just then Wallace lets out a single word cry that echoes through the kingdom...

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

Then they behead him.

The phone call on Friday was from a young man who attended the Wealth Warrior Boot Camp a little over a year ago.

At the time he had no vision or expectation of being an entrepreneur or starting his own business.

He was quite content at his $67,000 per year job.

He was calling to say he'd just given his two week notice.

Two weeks from last Friday, he'll be out on his unknown.

This past year he has profited immensely from the alliances he formed with other boot camp graduates.

He has been creating his vision in reality.

And now he is free.

I got a similar email this morning.

A woman who graduated from the boot camp less than a year ago emailed me her commitment to give her two weeks notice March 1st.

And she is making upwards of $150,000 per year at the job.

Another new entrepreneur.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

The next class of visionaries and entrepreneurs will be gathering Thursday evening, March 10th, 2005, to begin their journey to the top of the metaphorical mountain they climb in the boot camp.

There are a few seats left.

Will you be the next to cry...

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!

http://www.wealthwarrior.com/bootcamp/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh! Michael, welcome to the blogging world!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michael Ivan Skye, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Help Others Increase Income will bring up. I is certainly interesting and informative. Help Others Increase Income is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michael Ivan Skye, taking a little time today to see what Home Business will send me to that is interesting. I looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Home Business in my e-travels. Have a super day!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michael Ivan Skye, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Home Business and landed here. Although I is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Home Business will take me. Have a great day!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home